Are you looking for a 24hrs loan in Nigeria? Sometimes we might be stranded financially, and whenever you look around there seems to be a door shut at you all the time. If that is your current predicament and you’re looking for a solution on how you can solve your current financial problem, then you’re in the right place.
Getting a 24hrs loan in Nigeria can be confusing sometimes because there are a lot of loan companies who are into giving out a 24hrs loan for personal use or business purpose and some of them impose exorbitant charges on their customers.
To make it easier for you to get a business or personal loan in 24hrs here in Nigeria, we’ve made a list of different loan companies that gives you a great amount within 24hrs to run your business. In this compilation, we’ve ensured that the interest rate is favorable to you and your business.
With the advent of modern days technology, getting a quick loan without collateral in 24hrs has become very easy. Gone are the days when it takes days, weeks, and even months before you can get access to any loan you apply for. In those days, the traditional bank has dominated the lending industry and the work base on how they feel about the applicant in regards to the kind of business he does and how his money comes in.
But now you can get your loan almost instantly and in some cases, maximum of 24hrs or less if you can provide the necessary information as requested by the lender.
Also Read: Paylater Loan
General Requirements For 24hrs Loans
This requirement differs depending on the category of loan and how much you’re requesting for a personal loan or business loan.
But in a majority sense, most companies request this basic and important information in other to verify their customers and their credit scores before offering them loans
For Individual Loan
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Passport photograph
- Salary account, pension account, or tax ID
- Employment letter
- A copy of passport photograph
- A means of identification (this could be a driver’s license, international passport, national passport)
- Last six-month bank statement of account
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum of association
- Post-dated NUBAN cheques from the client
- A suitable guarantor who would provide the following
To cut the story short, let us dive into the List Of Companies offering Business and Personal Loans in 24hrs here in Nigeria.
List Of Money Lending Companies Offering Loans 24hrs Loans In Nigeria
Below is the list of the best loan companies offering loans within 24hours in Nigeria.
- C24 Loan
- Kia Kia Loan
- Ren Money Loan
Cash 24 is an online money lending platform that gives out loans without requesting any collateral from its borrowers.
As a borrower from c24 Loans, you can get an instant loan by providing the necessary information such as BVN which the company will use in evaluating you through the help of machine learning technologies.
C24 Loan is owned by C24 Limited, they ensure that they offer loans to eligible Nigerians who meet their requirements.
C24 Loan Requirements/ Eligibility
For you to be eligible for a C24 Loan, you need to meet the criteria below
- You must be 22-25 years and above
- You must be employed with a good salary
- Your bank account must be active in the last 6 months with constant salary inflow
- You must be a resident of Lagos state
- You must have a positive credit rating alongside a pension account
C24 Loan Application
- You need to fill out the loan application form from the official website of the C24 loan website. (You’re required to fill in your basic information such as personal information, tax information, next of kin, and employment information)
- Submit the information you entered into the form
- Your loan application will be reviewed in 24hrs
- You will receive a message from C24 Limited on the status of your loan application. This message can either be approved or declined.
C24 Loan Limits
C24 loan offers a limit of 3 million Naira. This money will be credited into your account within 24 hours once you’re qualified for the loan amount you requested.
How To Repay C24 Loan
The loan repayment process for the C24 Loan is very easy. You don’t need to do anything. Once your payday reaches, the company will automatically deduct the money from your account
How To Contact C24 Limited
Below are the means you can reach C24 Limited for complaints and inquiries
Kia Kia Loan
Kia Kia LOan is another reputable company that offers quick loans without Collateral within 24hrs in Nigeria.
Kia Kia is a financial marketplace that gives out short-term loans for business or personal use. The Idea of Kia Kia Loan was derived from the popular word Kia Kia which is mostly used in the Nigerian version of the English language known as a pidgin. The word means fast and quick.
For you to apply for a loan from Kia Kia, you must meet the requirement or criteria
Kia Kia Loan Requirements
- Valid means of Identification
- A bank account with Bank Verification Number
- Proof of income from the workplace or business
- A working email address
- You reside in Nigeria
- You must be 21 and above
How To Apply For KiaKia Loan
- Visit the website and create an account with your accurate details
- Start an application chat on the site
- Upload a valid means of identification
- Enter your desired loan amount
- Choose the loan duration
- Upload a screenshot of your last 3 salary or business income alerts
- Accept the loan terms and conditions if your application is approved
- Authenticate your bank account
- Get credited
Kia Kia Loan Repayment
The Interest Rate Of Kia Kia Loan
Advantages Of Kia Kia Loan
- The application process for Kia Kia Loan is simple and straightforward
- Loans are disbursed within 24hrs or less depending on the time when you applied for the loan
- Kia Kia Loan does not require any serious paperwork.
- There is no geographical restriction. Anyone can apply so long as you’re a citizen of Nigeria.
Ren Money Loan
Interest Rate Of Ren Money Loan
Eligibility Criteria For Ren Money Loan
- Be between ages 22 – 59 years.
- Have a steady source of income that is verifiable.
- Must be confirmed staff in present employment.
- Have a functional current or savings bank account.
- identification – International Passport, Driver’s License, National ID Card.
- Applicant must live and or work in Lagos State.
- You must have a clean Credit Bureau Report.
- You must not have a history of returned cheques in your account.
- One recent passport photograph (within the last 6 months)
- Salary bank statement for the last 6 months (must be stamped by the bank).
- Utility Bill (PHCN, Water bill, LAWMA bill OR Rent Agreement)